The City Council meeting for August has been changed to Wednesday night August 15th at 7pm in the Community Center.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
CITY OF CRANFILLS GAP
WEDNESDAY, August 15, 2018
City Council Meeting Agenda
- Call meeting to order.
- Welcome Guests: Johnny Tabor, Tabor and Associates.
- Discuss and Act on Consultant (GrantWorks).
- Consent Items:
A. Minute from Last Meeting
B. Financial Reports
- Discuss and Act on any and all items relating to the Water and Sewer Department.
- Discuss and Act on any and all items relating to the Street Department.
- Discuss and Act on any and all items relating to the Community Center.
- Discuss and Act on any and all items relating to the Park Department.
- Discuss and Act on Court Setup.
- Discuss and Act on A/C-Heater for office.
- Discuss and Act on raise for Secretary and Back-Up Secretary.
- Budget and Tax Rate for 2018-2019 Workshop.
- Public Hearings (2) dates.
- Post in paper Tax Rate and Budget Hearing.
- Mayor’s Correspondence
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in closed meeting, the council will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418-183(f).
This is to certify that I, Joyce Benzenhoefer, posted this agenda on the front window of the City Hall facing to the outside at 2:30 PM on August 10, 2018.